Chapter 15 - Murder-Go-Round pt 1

12/3/2021

Poor Amy only wanted to go for a walk around Inner City. But no, we encountered yet another victim of murder. And this time, the victim is crying blood. Haunting.

A bad screenshot, but that's the body alright.

Autopsy takes 18 hours as usually. A red jacket with the words 'Evil Woman' on it, I collected the powder used to write that message and sent it to Yann. 

Upon restoring the photo, we find out that Nikolai Kamarov, a suspect in the previous investigation and the leader of the Russian community (who are in feud with the Chinese), returns. We learn the victim is his wife, Odette Kamarov.
Side note as an MBTI enthusiast: Amy does seem like an Fe user. Most of what she talks about is in regards to the feelings of others or an entire community. Her bubbliness seems to be Ne as well, but I guess Si would give her some groundedness. Ti inferior suits her naivety as well. ESFJ it is. 

The talk with Kamarov:

Kamarov: "Odette is dead?!"
After he leaves
Wow, deep, Amy. Deep.
Okay I'm tired for today lol this will be update tomorrow.

13/3/2021

Okay so continuing from yesterday.
No screenshots but there were two pieces of evidence. One is a magazine rack. Another is a broken phone. There's always a phone. Always expect one of the evidences to be a phone. And a torn photo.
Also an analysis is finished. Let's see.
Of course it's chalk. So now we've got a clue. Which is:
Moving on after collecting a star. I'll do the magazine rack since it's on top.
I play crime games, yet I'm a relatively simple person. If it involves gangsters, mobs, and politics, I get confused. I don't know why I can't understand politics. The reason why I took accounting was because I knew nothing about finance, and so economy talk for me would just buzz through my head.

Also, funny how both in Pacific Bay and Save the World, both my areas involve Russians. I'm in Eurasia for Save the World. The current case is in Saint Petersburg.

So

Unlocking the phone I fixed (which I forgot to screenshot)
Alright so, Kowalski, analysis.
Except it isn't Kowalski. It's Hannah.
14/3/2021

Autopsy results are here. They should be here yesterday but I didn't play at night, so.
So we've got both our murder weapon and a new killer profile. Time to look at the phone analysis.
As a context, our victim has had recent phone calls with this Ross Barthe, in which they used to be dance partners with. And also...
Amy used to do ballet and most of her class had a major crush on him.
Plot twist, he's the murderer. Dun dun dun.

Now, chatting with Sergei.

Only four screenshots but it summarises the entire conversation well enough.

Now for the lady-killer Ross Barthe
Amy's smile please
Hold on a minute.
So like Odette is the name of the main character of the Swan Lake ballet, right? 
Isn't Bart the name of the bad guy? 
Hold on I might be deluding myself. I'll ask my sister.

("Lisa  what's the name of the villain in Swan Lake again?"
"You mean the one in Barbie?"
"Sure, any works"
"... *imitates high pitched voice* dADdY!"
"I'm not talking to you")

Okay his name is apparently Rothbart. Which is... even closer to Ross Barthe than Bart alone. And his name is Ross. Not Bart. My brain mixes up things a lot. He really does look like a Bart. Killer confirmed.

Chapter 1 is over. Overview.
Time to move on to Chapter 2 because I forgot to screenshot the plot twist oof. They'll reiterate it in the beginning of Chapter 2 anyways.
His face isn't that fitting for the occasion but eh.
And here comes our resident profiler: Russell. He acts smart occasionally. Lucky for him he is smart. He reads people easily. 

// Note: Put on hold. Pacific Bay app crashed :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Hive 1

Episteme - July 11th - Socionics Intertype Relations

Episteme - Compensatory 10th July - Bladder Mystery