Criminal Case - Status Update mid-March 2021

Of course, I'm not a beginner. I created this blog whilst the game is in progress. So it's probably important to update how far into it I am, right?

Pacific Bay
Pacific Bay, the second installment of the Criminal Case series. From left to right, Roxie, Frank, Amy, and Yann. 
Here's the full map, and how far I am into the game. I'm kinda mad I'm this slow considering how long I've been playing this.
I've finished Ocean Shore though
And Bayou Bleu
Now I'm in Inner City, at case 14. Upon writing this, I realise I have three cases to go until I unlock Jazz Town. Bayou Bleu and Ocean Shore had only 5 cases. I don't know how to feel about this.
What the crime looked like. Basically, a priest got his backbone removed and he got filled in with helium and balloons suspend him in the air. Hooray.
//spoilers
And the details of the case:
I'm almost done with this case. As you sa from the map, I've gotten 34 stars. I'd be done with the case at 36. I think I can finish this by today.

Save the World
The third installment. This time I travel around the world to solve crime. The events of this game should take place after that of Pacific Bay. What can I say though, I'm impatient. Also, Marina, Jones, Carmen, and Elliot.
Full map
On case 14 here as well. Here someone got his on the skull in Russia, Saint Petersburg. 
I just newly arrested the killer here. At the Additional Investigation. 
Mysteries of the Past
Mysteries of the Past is the fourth season, and from left to right... wait, what the heck is Diego de Lobo doing here?
Okay I
I had no idea that was him
I always wondered who that was.
So far in the story, Diego's an art forger, he creates counterfeit art and sells them. Obviously, that makes his stance lead to bad, but since he's here... He's gonna get a redemption arc, isn't he?
Madeline, Isaac, and Evie.
Currently it's Happy Hours. I get twice the normal amount it takes to fill up stars on previous cases, but usually I'm more focused on the current case at hand, so I ignore these. Anyways, here's the full map.
Done with these.
Currently at the final case of Elysium Fields before I move on to a new zone. I'm about to be finished with this case as well. I just played it (this screenshot was taken before I played, as you can see my energy bar is full), and currently they're doing a 9 hour analysis. I'll have to wait.
I actually predicted the events of these pretty well, but that's for another blog update.

The Conspiracy 
The Conspiracy takes place a few years after the events of the original Criminal Case, with returning characters like Jones. From left to right, Gloria, Jones, Diane, and Martine.
At Case 7 at the moment.

Starting from here, I'm on the first case for all installments, so I'm not really as invested in them as I am the other games. Criminal Case is a pretty time-consuming game after all.

Travel in Time
Travel in Time is the sixth season and is several years into the future, where time travel technology exists. Here, we meet previous cast members, now older, for example, Jones and Amy, as well as historical figures like Napoleon Bonaparte and Cleopatra.


Supernatural Investigations 
This time I'm in an organization which believes the supernatural is real and some of them are up to evil and we are here to stop them. Or something along those lines. Lol.

Paris: City of Romance
The most recent one. Takes place in the city of France. Basically I moved here from America. Wonder if I'll finally find romance here. 

Oh hey look.
I can arrest the killer. Sweet. Well, not really, since murder.

I forgot to take screenshots so I'll save you from the knowledge of who it is. Well, that's it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Hive 1

Episteme - July 11th - Socionics Intertype Relations

Episteme - Compensatory 10th July - Bladder Mystery