Debunking Day

My mom told me "Alright, you definitely don't seem like an Instagram person. You're always writing something. You should make a blog"

I told her back, "I would if I could, but I'm not feeling anything. Nothing's happening in here  what do you want me to write about?"

She said anything. I wrote nothing.

Obviously, a blog isn't a bad idea. I can just write about whatever. There. That. Such a simple concept, but I failed to grasp.

Because it hit me.

Why did I want my blog to be "Life-changing, thoughtful, and emotional" and get a movie adaption to be reviewed by David Manning or someone? (In case you all don't know how David Manning is, it's an interesting story). I can just be the lazy slothful person I am and write about what I do on a daily basis. Other than studying, because studying is boring.

First of all. Happy Debunking Day. It's a day where all your beliefs get turned around and you realise you lived your entire life wrong.

I believed I was ordinary, and because of that, I should try to do something great, else it'll be something to look back at and cringe. But maybe, I should do something ordinary. Who cares about deep insights. I'm going to play games.

Hence what this blog is about.

So I play games. Mobile games. Not as cool as those who play video games on Nintendo Switches or PSPs because I'm not that cool, but yeah. 

So here I'll account on:

1. Criminal Case, and its many versions. I play them all, except the first one. Which is the best one, but I don't play it since I used to. That's a story for later.
2. Superstar JYP. Yes, I play K-pop games, and I've always played rhythm games, since you know, songs are good. The K-pop people are a bonus.
3. Nonogram. And proudly. I've introduced Nonogram to three of my friends, and all three of them have it in their phones now. Probably my biggest success as a person.

Those are the games. However, this is a hobby page, so I might use it for other things. MBTI, K-pop, or anime talks. I'm watching Haikyuu because of a friend, so there's that.

Anyways, yeah that's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Hive 1

Episteme - July 11th - Socionics Intertype Relations

Episteme - Compensatory 10th July - Bladder Mystery