Brave Frontier - Update 1.

A friend was playing Battlecats. I suddenly remembered the days where I played Brave Frontier on my IPad. So I redownloaded it.

Pity I've got to start from the beginning though. I had a pretty cool squad before. I had Kagamine Len. Len is super cool. Though I wanted Luka.

Anyways I got free tickets. Found out they were for a gacha, so I went for a summoning.

I got this for one of the rare summonings. I love her already. Her name's Florence
Also this dude. Honestly I remember him not doing much for my team. I'll use him for now, but as I summon more I probably won't. 

Anyways, this was an excuse to write something. I started the new account yesterday, so I'm in level 1 and still classified as a rookie oof.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Hive 1

Episteme - July 11th - Socionics Intertype Relations

Episteme - Compensatory 10th July - Bladder Mystery